Today's Deal: Half price comedy at the Pleasance, 2 tickets to Iain Stirling £8 on Friday 22nd February 2013 at 7.30pm
- Half price comedy at The Pleasance Friday 22nd Feb at 7.30pm. 2 tickets just £8
- The accomplished stand up and TV personality that the Scotsman described as one of Scotland 'hottest newcomers'
- Enjoy a burger and a pint from the bar for just £5!
The Small Print
- One voucher admits 2 people.
- Multiple purchases are allowed.
- Limited availability.
- Unreserved seating.
- Bring voucher on night of performance (arrive at least 30 mins prior to start time- 7.30pm) and present voucher to gain entry.
- Alcohol will only be served to those age 18 and over and proof of age may be required.
- Promotional codes and creidts are not valid for use against this deal.
Iain Stirling has played at some of the most established gigs in the country, including the Stand (Edinburgh and Glasgow), the Comedy Store (London and Manchester), The Glee and The Brighton Komedia, and was dubbed one of Scotland’s “hottest newcomers” (The Scotsman), after his performance at Glasgow Old Fruit Market to over 750 people. He has supported Russell Kane and Rhod Gilbert on tour and last year appeared in The Comedy Zone, the most prestigious new act showcase at the Edinburgh Festival. He will be performing on Russell Howard's Good News (BBC3) in May.
He burst onto the comedy scene whilst studying for a Law degree at Edinburgh University, being placed second in both the Paramount Funniest Student final(2009), and the Chortle Student Comedian of the Year final (2009). Just one week after graduating, Iain found himself on a train down to London to begin presenting on CBBC and just two years later he received a BAFTA nomination for 'Best Children's Presenter'. In other work for CBBC he has developed and written for a number of projects, will present two new programmes this year, commentated for CBBC’s Red Button coverage of the World Cup and appeared on their Match Of The Day Kickabout.