Join the discussion (0 comments) Local Chatting
Today's Deal: Traditional two course meal for two at the Old Chain Pier, Edinburgh – just £15!
- Two course meal for two at the Old Chain Pier – just £15! (worth up to £32.80)
- Choose any starter up to £5.45 each and any main worth up to £10.95 each
- Breath-taking views over the Firth of Forth
- A great selection of wines and beers
The Small Print
- Advanced Booking required and subject to availability
- 24 hour cancellation policy
- Maximum 2 vouchers per table.
- Valid Monday -Friday lunch and dinner
- £4 supplement for steak, £2 for sea bass
- Excludes 24th-26th December 2012
- Choose Any starter to £5.45 each and any main meal to £10.95 each
- Voucher valid for 2 people
- Voucher expires 13th March 2013
Pre- booking well in advance is essential to avoid disappointment as all deals are subject to availability.
With a varied selection of main courses up to £10.95, there is sure to be one to tantalise your taste buds! Why not choose chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with brie, succulent venison burger or hearty steak pie?
For fish lover's there is beer battered haddock, fish pie, mussels or for a £2 surcharge you can have grilled sea bass. Vegetarians are catered for including halloumi and roasted vegetable cassoulet or lemon and basil risotto, there’s something to suit every palate.
Enjoy your food in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. To wash it all down there’s also a great range of beers and wines to suit every budget.