Edinburgh Deal: Discounted Ten Pin Bowling for up to SIX people with a LARGE pizza to share, only £10!
Today's striking offer: you and five others can enjoy an hour of exciting ten pin bowling PLUS large pizza to share for just £10 ! at World of Bowling , Edinburgh Corn Exchange Village. This is a massive saving, as normally you'd pay £30.
Bowling is great fun, not least because it's suitable for all ages and all abilities, making this deal perfect either for a night out with mates, or a family outing.
Grab today's deal by clicking on 'Buy Now'...steee-rike!
- One hour of bowling for six people, Plus large pizza to share
- Perfect for friends and family
- 12 state of the art AMF tenpin bowling lanes
- Open daily from 9am until 11pm
- Vouchers can be used consecutively
The Small Print
- One voucher is valid for 1 hour of ten pin bowling for up to six people plus LARGE pizza to share.
- Please note: Shoe hire costs £1 per person payable to World of bowling on arrival.
- Maximum of 2 vouchers can be used back to back on 1 bowling lane or you can use them for 2 bowling lanes at the same time.
- Call ECE Village to pre-book mentioning your DealMonster voucher code.
- You must bring your voucher with you and present on arrival to redeem.
- Includes the use of one lane only.
- Entire value must be used in a single visit.
- Once booked you can't cancel or re-schedule.
- This voucher expires on 28th February 2013
- Not valid Fri-Sun during December 2012.
- Excludes 25th & 26th December 2012,1st January 2013 &11th-18th February 2013
World of Bowling Edinburgh Corn Exchange
World of Bowling is situated within the Edinburgh Corn Exchange Village complex. Featuring 12 state of the art AMF tenpin bowling lanes. Open daily from 9am until 11pm, we can cater for everything from small groups to large parties.
For younger bowlers we have light balls, bumpers and ramps to throw the ball down. Glow in the dark bowling takes place every evening and there is there is a wide selection of music played.
We are wheelchair accessible and offer discounted rates to registered disability groups.