Today's Deal: Explore the Highlands of Scotland with a two night stay for two at Muckrach Lodge including full Scottish Breakfast - from just £95
- Two night stay for two at the Muckrach Lodge with full Scottish breakfast each morning of your stay – just £95 (was £190)
- Two night stay for two including a 3 course meal each on both nights for £199 worth up to £366
- Situated in the picturesque Spey Valley
- Plenty to do nearby including two championship golf courses, Cairngorms National Park, whiskey tasting and places of historical interest
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 10/11/12
Time left 000000
No longer available
The Small Print
- Advance booking required and is subject to availability
- Excludes 24th December 2012 - 2nd January 2013
- For specific dates please enquire with the hotel prior to booking by calling 01479 851257 and quoting DealMonster.
- £15 extra per room per night to upgrade to superior room
- Check in 2pm
- Check out before 12pm
- Additional charges apply for dogs
- 48hrs cancellation policy
- Voucher expires 31st Jan 2013
- Pricing based on rack rate of bijoux room
- Dinner prices based on ala carte meal and includes any starter to £9, any main meal to £26 and any dessert to £9 each
Quietly nestled in ten acres of landscaped gardens and home to many species of native trees and flora, the Muckrach Lodge in the heart of the picturesque Spey Valley offers an ideal romantic retreat this winter. Come and discover vibrant Scotland for yourself and you’ll enjoy a two night stay for two in a Bijoux room as well as a full Scottish breakfast on each morning of your stay for just £95.
Or, enjoy all of the above as well as a three-course meal each on both nights for just £199.
Your Bijoux room offers a luxurious double bed, en-suite bathroom and stunning views of the hotel’s gardens. In contrast to its Victorian exterior, the hotel offers all the modern amenities you’d expect of premier accommodation. With plenty to do nearby including two championship golf courses, walking and wildlife spotting in the Cairngorms National Park, whiskey tasting and numerous places of historical interest, this area is one of the largest and most varied in Scotland.
After a busy day of exploring, those opting to dine with the hotel can settle down to a delicious starter and dessert as well as a mouth-watering main including rump steak, fillet of sea bass and rack of lamb, all made with the finest local produce.
So whether you’re passionate about stunning scenery, outdoor sports or simply great Scottish hospitality, choose Muckrach this winter for a truly memorable Scottish break.
We recently visited Muckrach Lodge. It is a lovely Hotel in a great location and the restaurant is really superb. We were very impressed by the menu and the range of options and the quality and presentation of the food, almost all of which appears locally sourced and home made. Well worth a visit!
Two Nights in a Bijoux room including full breakfast
2 night stay in a Bijoux room including a 3 course a la carte meal on each night
Muckrach Lodge Hotel & Restaurant
You can bring the whole family with children and well behaved pets welcome!
Choose your deal:
Two Nights in a Bijoux room including full breakfast (Value £190)
2 night stay in a Bijoux room including a 3 course a la carte meal on each night (Value £366)
The offer is over