Today's Deal: Half-price tickets to see the critically-acclaimed A Taste of Honey at Edinburgh’s Lyceum Theatre from just £12 each
- A Taste of Honey at the Lyceum for just £12 a ticket and £15 for the Saturday performance
- A choice of dates (Tuesday 5th to Saturday 9th February 2013)
- Reserved seating in the stalls
- Can buy up to 4 to enjoy the evening with family and friends
- Strictly limited availability for each date so book now
The Small Print
- You must call the box office, quoting your voucher code to book your tickets on the day of the performance chosen (from 10.30am to 7pm). Tickets are only available for booking on the day of your selected performance and reserved seating will be allocated in the stalls on a first come first serve basis. Print off your voucher and bring it with you at least half an hour before the performance to collect your booked tickets.
- Voucher is only valid for the 7.45pm performance on your selected date (5th, 6th, 7th, 8th or 9th February 2013)
- Voucher is equal to one ticket. Limit of 4 vouchers may be purchased per person (for a party of up to 4).
- Reserved seating will be allocated in the stalls.
- Wheelchair access - please advise the box office in advance if this is required.
- Booking fee is included in all prices.
The triumphant play revitalised British theatre when it launched in 1958 and was made into an award-winning film in 1961. Set in working class Salford in the North of England, this debut by the young playwright Shelagh Delaney was ahead of its time in tackling issues of class, gender, race and sexuality. A Taste of Honey is heralded as the dawn of the ‘kitchen sink drama’ and inspired a generation including Morrissey who even borrowed lines from the play in songs he wrote with The Smiths.
The Lyceum's splendid Victorian auditorium is the perfect setting for this unmissable production, and you can purchase up to four tickets, so you can share a special evening with friends and family. But hurry, tickets are limited and these are bound to be snapped up fast!
"A Taste of Honey...became one of the most sensational shows ever to appear on a British stage."
Ticket for Tuesday 5th February at 7.45pm
Ticket for Wednesday 6th February at 7.45pm
Ticket for Thursday 7th February at 7.45pm
Ticket for Friday 8th February at 7.45pm
Ticket for Saturday 9th February at 7.45pm
The Lyceum Theatre
The Royal Lyceum Theatre Company is one of Scotland’s leading producing drama companies, with an excellent reputation for both classical and contemporary work.