Today's Deal: An authentic slice of Spain in the heart of Edinburgh! Six tapas dishes to share between two for just £16 at La Mula Obstinada (worth up to £53.70)
- 6 tapas dishes between two people for just £16 (worth up to £53.70)
- Authentic Spanish food in the heart of Edinburgh
- Choose any 6 dishes from the land, sea or farm menu
- Tea, Coffee & Soft Drinks available to purchase or BYOB for £4 corkage
* Limited Quantity
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 01/12/12
Time left 000000
No longer available
The Small Print
- Advanced Booking Required
- Subject to availability
- 24hr Cancellation Policy
- Choose Any 6 Tapas for 2 people from Land, Sea or Farm Menu
- Excludes 24th December -26th & 31st December 2012
- £4 BYOB corkage
- Not valid on Flamenco Nights or with any other offers
- Maximum 2 vouchers per table
- Expires 10th February 2013
- Minimum age of 18yrs old for BYOB
The La Mula Obstinada Restaurant may have opened its doors for the first time over summer, but the expert team of chefs have over 25 years of experience in the trade and are committed to providing the very best quality and service to their customers. Warm up this winter and enjoy an authentic taste of Spain in the heart of Edinburgh, with six tapas dishes to share between two people for just £16.
The restaurant’s dishes change on a daily basis to deliver exceptional freshness and variety. You’ll choose six tapas dishes from the land, sea or farm sections of the menu, so whether you tuck in to tangy patatas bravas, zarzuela de Pescado y Marisco - a mixture of monkfish, squid, king prawns and mussells in a wine and tomato sauce, or mouth-watering marinated pork or pan fried chorizo and morcillas, the authentic Mediterranean fare is sure to delight your taste buds.
In Spain, a great dining experience is about so much more than just good food. So join La Mula Obstinada for the very best in delicious Spanish cuisine, the warmest of welcomes, and value that simply cannot be beaten!