Edinburgh Deal: 4 Hour masterclass in Thai cookery with TV’s Rujira Herd including lunch and hands-on training, just £89 – was £250!
The Krua Thai Cookery School in Edinburgh attracts students from all over the world who want to discover the secrets of traditional Thai cooking and is the only school of its kind in the UK. Right now we’re offering you a Masterclass in Thai Cookery with TV chef Rujira Herd from ‘The Hour’ Programme’ for just £89 – a fantastic saving on the original £250!
Rujira will show you how to prepare delicious Thai favourites: You will cook 4 delicious healthy option for this offer: Pad Thai- famous stir-fried rice noodles with chicken, beansprouts and oriental chives, fresh spring roll with fresh vegetables /beancurd stuffing, mixed salad with Thai dressing, banana in coconut milk, aromatic Thai vanilla and toasted sesame seeds. This is a hands-on training. Once you’ve worked up an appetite you’ll get to sample the cooking with a delicious three-course lunch included in the price. No food to take home in this offer.
This fantastic offer could help you to throw an amazing party or even help you kick-start your culinary career. It’s perfect for professionals and non-professionals alike and you’ll even receive copies of the recipes to take home with you to put your skills into practice and impress your friends and family.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking or redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.
- Cookery masterclass with TV chef Rujira Herd from ‘The Hour’ Programme’ for just £89, originally £250!
- 4 hour class with demonstrations and hands-on training
- Delicious lunch included in the price
- Impress family and friends with recipes to take home
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 15th November 2013
- Valid for 1 person only
- Pre-booking via email is essential and subject to availability
- Recommended to book at least 7 days prior
- Special arrangements can be made for bookings with 6 or more people for any day of the week.
- Cancellations or rescheduling of bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- This is a professional cookery demonstration with 100% hands-on training.
- Please advise the school if you have any medical conditions that may affect the class.
- For those who have special diets please be aware that ingredients used include: wheat, chicken, seafood, coriander, sugar, fish sauce, chilli, coconut milk, basil, eggs and garlic.
- For your comfort, please wear flat shoes - Protective clothing will be provided.
- Venue: Krua Thai Cookery School: 19 Liberton Brae, Edinburgh. www.kruathai.co.uk
Krua Thai Cookery School