Today's Deal: A delicious two course Nepalese meal for two at The Khukuri, Edinburgh – just £17! (worth up to £41.60)
- Nepalese meal for two at the Khukuri, Edinburgh – just £17 (worth up to £41.60)
- Includes any starter and main each + Pilau rice and naan to share
- Local Scottish produce and authentic Himalayan herbs
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
* Limited Quantity
Deal ended at 23:59:00 on 16/12/12
Time left 000000
No longer available
The Small Print
- Advanced booking required as subject to availability.
- 24hr cancellation policy
- Valid Sunday -Thursday only
- Voucher Expires 28th February 2013
- Excludes 24-26th December 2012 & 1st - 2nd January 2013 and any international rugby dates.
- Maximum 2 vouchers per table
- Valid for any starter each to £4.95, any main meal to £12.95 and 1 x pilau rice £2.85 and 1 naan bread worth up to £2.95.
Nepalese food is every bit as diverse as the country itself, and diversity is exactly what you get at The Khukuri. Join the friendly staff for a truly unique dining experience and tuck in to a mouth-watering meal for two for just £17!
At The Khukuri you’ll always be greeted with a warm welcome, and you’ll enjoy your delicious food in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy any starter each and any main each as well as Pilau rice and any naan bread to share! The Khukuri’s dishes are carefully crafted with an exciting combination of fresh meat and vegetables from local Scottish suppliers and flavoursome Himalayan herbs for an authentic taste of Nepal. Whether you choose a creamy Annapurna, sizzling Paleko Milijuli Kebab or vegetarian favourite Aloo Gobi, you’ll be sure to find the perfect dish for you.
The Khukuri has been described as the best of Edinburgh’s West meets the best in delicious Eastern food and hospitality, so try something new today and join The Khukuri for a unique dining experience you won’t forget in a hurry.
“The Best in the West (of Edinburgh)”Bazrat92
This has to be one of the best restaurants in Edinburgh. The food is fantastic, very flavoursome and the staff are so welcoming and helpful. I cannot fault this place at all.
Great place to eatjohnbulpin_swansea
We were on a business trip and decided to eat , very glad we did from the moment we opened the door we were treated like Royalty. The food was first class , one of the best meals I have had . Well recommended for a special meal
So please sit back, relax and enjoy Nepali healthy food with a warm Nepalese Hospitality - Dhanyabaad!