Today's Deal: A delicious two course Nepalese meal for two at The Khukuri, Edinburgh – just £17! (worth up to £41.60)
- Nepalese meal for two at the Khukuri, Edinburgh – just £17 (worth up to £41.60)
- Includes any starter and main each + Pilau rice and naan to share
- Local Scottish produce and authentic Himalayan herbs
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
The Small Print
- Advanced booking required as subject to availability.
- 24hr cancellation policy
- Valid Sunday -Thursday only
- Voucher Expires 28th February 2013
- Excludes 24-26th December 2012 & 1st - 2nd January 2013 and any international rugby dates.
- Maximum 2 vouchers per table
- Valid for any starter each to £4.95, any main meal to £12.95 and 1 x pilau rice £2.85 and 1 naan bread worth up to £2.95.
“The Best in the West (of Edinburgh)”Bazrat92
Great place to eatjohnbulpin_swansea
So please sit back, relax and enjoy Nepali healthy food with a warm Nepalese Hospitality - Dhanyabaad!