Edinburgh Deal: £8 for a £20 Voucher to use against the a la carte menu at The Verandah Restaurant, Dalry Road
There isn’t much that can beat a lovely curry to warm the cockles, especially when it’s at a restaurant as good as the Verandah.
Winner of just about every award possible, like the Scottish Food Awards ‘Best Indian Restaurant in Edinburgh’ and the Good Curry Guide’s ‘Best in Scotland’, the Verandah sure takes some beating.
Take up this fantastic offer and you’ll be in good company - Sir Cliff Richard has eaten here and loved it, so has Steve Davis and Clint Eastwood. So click on buy now and let The Verandah Restaurant make your day…
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking or redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.
- Award winning Indian & Bangladeshi restaurant, open 7 days a week
- City centre location - Next to Haymarket Station
- Two vouchers may be used for a booking of FOUR diners
- Clint Eastwood & Cliff Richard have eaten here!
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 28th February 2014.
- Valid for 2 people - Maximum 2 vouchers per table
- Available 7 days a week, 12 noon – 2.30pm and 6pm – midnight, subject to availability.
- Voucher not valid on international rugby days
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Promotional Codes and Credits cannot be used on this offer
- One voucher can be exchanged for £20 worth of food from the A la Carte Menu.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or pre-existing booking.
Welcome to The Verandah, one of the finest Indian & Bangladeshi Restaurants in Edinburgh.
Over the years some of the most famous celebrities such as Clint Eastwood and Sir Cliff Richard have visited the Verandah and sampled our beautiful and authentic, Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine.
The Verandah has also been awarded just about every accolade a restaurant could receive including “Best indian Restaurant in Edinburgh by The Scottish Good Food Guide. The Sunday Times ran with “Arguably the Best Indian Food in Scotland” We also have a webpage you can visit, dedicated to the awards we have received over the years.