Today's Deal: £22 worth of food for £10 at the Gurkha Café, Edinburgh
- £10 for £22 worth of food at Gurkha Café, Edinburgh
- Within top 40 restaurants on Trip Advisor
- Authentic Nepalese and Indian dishes
- Choose from the a la carte menu
The Small Print
- Advance Booking Required
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Not valid 24th-26th December 2012 and 31st December 2012 - 2nd January 2013 & 14th Feb 2013
- One voucher between 2 people.
- £22 worth of food for £10 from the a la carte menu only.
- Any additional spend should be paid direct to Gurkha Cafe
- Voucher expires 28th February 2013
From traditional Nepalese delicacies to an extensive selection of Indian food, the menu at Gurkha is ever-changing to reflect Nepalese food trends. All of the mouth-watering dishes are cooked to authentic recipes by the passionate chefs and from vegetable curry to lentil daal and a selection of delicious Biryani dishes, there’s something to suit every palate. To accompany your meal, there’s an extensive choice of drinks from wine to Lassi as well as liqueurs and soft drinks.
For great service and an authentic atmosphere, Gurkha Café has to be one of Edinburgh’s number one choices and has received a certificate of excellence in 2012 from tripadvisor. So join them for a memorable dining experience and a unique taste of Nepal right in the heart of Edinburgh.
Open from 12pm to 11pm, seven days a week