Edinburgh Deal: £13 for a full day of golf at Gogarburn Golf Club’s unique 12-hole course – plus soup and a sandwich or a bacon roll
- Includes Soup and a Sandwich or a Bacon Roll
- It's possible to do 3 rounds with a day pass (36 holes)
- Available Monday to Friday on unique and challenging course
Gogarburn Golf Course sets itself apart as far as the number of greens are concerned but they are all immaculate with ball-stealing bunkers to negotiate. There’s a comfortable club house with sofas and beautiful views and a bar with TV facilities. That’s why it’s popular with golfers from Glasgow and Edinburgh alike. Now discover its delights for yourself.
Gogarburn Golf Club
Located just off the Edinburgh to Glasgow road (A8) this parkland course offers an enjoyable game amid beautiful Midlothian scenery.
It is only a short distance from the airport and is easily accessible from all areas.
- One voucher entitles you to one day of play for one person,
- Available Monday to Friday only (Excludes the week from 11th to the 17th of June 2012).
- You may buy 3 additional vouchers as gifts.
- Advance booking is required by phone. Please mention your DealMonster voucher
- Maximum of 4 vouchers per group booking permitted.
- You must bring your own golf clubs and wear the correct footwear.
- You must wear appropriate attire - no football or rugby colours, denim, or hoodies.
- Golf trolley and buggy hire is subject to availability and must be pre-booked.
- All junior visitors must be accompanied by an adult.
- The is a 50p surcharge per person for insurance cover, payable to Club.
- Price has been discounted from on our rate card week day pass of £24 per person and Soup and an sandwich at £3
- This voucher expires on the 31st of July 2012