Travel Deal: £75 for two nights stay, with locally-sourced breakfasts, at The Forresters, Middleton-in-Teesdale
Help yourselves to two nights of charming accommodation in the delightful setting of the Forresters Arms in Middleton-in-Teesdale. For just £75 – a third of the normal full price – two of you can rest up for a couple of days and enjoy a couple of hearty breakfasts at a hotel and restaurant noted for its excellent, locally-sourced food.
They’ll even give you a box of their delicious hand-made truffles on arrival to make you feel right at home. The Forresters restaurant is overseen by head chef Fabien Hombourger and every morning there is freshly baked bread, and brioche, made on the premises. They use locally-sourced produce with seasonal variety to create the best flavours.
All their modern bedrooms and bathrooms are spacious with flatscreen TV and there’s a large terrace for outdoor dining and relaxation by the river at this child and dog friendly hotel.
- £75 for two nights stay, with locally-sourced breakfasts, and hand-made truffles
- Check in at the charming hotel and restaurant The Forresters, Middleton-in-Teesdale
- Saving two thirds off the normal price of £225
- TripAdvisor top reviewed hotel and restaurant
- Perfectly placed to enjoy the local countryside
The Small Print
- Valid Sundays through Thursdays until 28th November 2012.
- Please notify us of any special requests, we will be happy to help
Crazy Room Ltd
A child and dog friendly hotel with a fully licensed restaurant serving all types of food from 12 noon until 10pm every day.
The Restaurant is overseen by head Chef Fabien Homebourger, a master craftsmen who makes fresh bread and brioche very morning on the premesis.