Join the discussion (0 comments) Local Chatting
Today's Deal: Any five bars of chocolate & a takeaway hot chocolate from Edinburgh’s award-winning Coco – just £10!
- Endless inventive and delicious flavours available
- Handmade using only the finest ingredients
- Recommended by Channel 4, Vogue and the Louis Vuitton travel city guide
- With this voucher you can also save 50% on any boxed hot chocolate to make at home
The Small Print
- Please bring your voucher to the shop to redeem
- Valid from 11th February to 30th April 2013.
- Valid at both Edinburgh stores
- Open from 10am to 6pm Mon to Sat and on Sundays open 12am to 4pm at Bruntsfield and 12am to 5pm at Broughton Street
- Hot drinks served until 30 mins before closing
- Valid for all chocolate bars priced up to £4
- Takeaway hot chocolate only
- Promotional codes and credits are not valid for use against this deal
Handmade by artisan chocolatiers in Scotland, Coco uses only the finest ingredients to make only ‘real’ chocolate!
With this great offer you can choose any combination of dark, milk or white chocolate bars in a wide range of flavours including lavender, honey, caramel pine nut and sea salt, organic peppermint and the award-winning rose and black pepper to name just a few. You’ll also have the choice of a hot chocolate in any flavour to take away and if you love it as much as we think you will, you can also get a 50% discount on boxed hot chocolate so you can make this phenomenal treat at home!
Their unique hot chocolate contains a blend of 64% cocoa mass, hand-tempered and hand-flaked chocolate mixed with a small amount of superior Valrhone cocoa. That’s it! There’s no added sugar and no preservatives!
Coco’s award-winning range comes beautifully packaged and is the perfect indulgent treat for you or a lovely gift for a friend. So treat yourself to luxury indulgence at a price that won’t break the bank!