Join the discussion (0 comments) Local Chatting
Today's Deal: 50% off a delicious banquet for two at celebrity-favourite, The Verandah! Three mouth-watering options!
- Choice of three banquets for two at the Verandah – 50% off!
- Choose from The Verandah, Special and Vegetarian banquets
- The restaurant has catered for the likes of Clint Eastwood and Sir Cliff Richard
- The finest Indian cooking in the heart of Edinburgh
- Just five minutes from Haymarket train station
The Small Print
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Voucher valid from the 15th February only
- Excludes International Rugby Dates, Mothers Day & Easter Sunday
- 24 hour cancellation policy
- Voucher is for your purchased banquet option and is valid for 2 people
- Maximum of 2 people per voucher
- Voucher Expires 15th May 2013
- May buy multiple vouchers as gifts
1. The Verandah Banquet - £21.95 for two (was £43.90)
Tuck in to a Mixed Starter, spicy Lamb Methi Gosht, Chicken Tikka Massallam and Chana Aloo Bhajee, served with naan and saffron Pulao Rice. Follow with delicious Gulab Jamon for dessert and tea or coffee.
2. Special Banquet – £24.95 for two (was £49.90)
Enjoy a selection of King Prawn Puri, Chicken Choosa, Lamb Pasanda, Vegetable Bhajee all served with Special Saffron Rice and Naikoli Naan Bread and followed by Verandah Special Ice Cream and tea or coffee.
3. Vegetarian Banquet - £17.95 for two (was £35.90)
Vegetarian classics such as Chana Puree, Gobi Aloo, Palok Gagor Cashew Nut and Garlic Mushroom, served with saffron Pulao Rice and Naan Bread followed by Gulab Jamon for dessert and tea or coffee.
All banquets are cooked fresh to order from the finest ingredients served with poppadoms, chutney and tea or coffee. So join The Verandah for the finest in Indian cooking and hospitality right in the heart of Edinburgh.
The Verandah Banquet Meal for 2 for £21.95
The Verandah Special Banquet Meal for 2 for £24.95
Vegetarian Banquet Meal for 2 for £17.95
Welcome to The Verandah, one of the finest Indian & Bangladeshi Restaurants in Edinburgh.
Over the years some of the most famous celebrities such as Clint Eastwood and Sir Cliff Richard have visited the Verandah and sampled our beautiful and authentic, Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine.
The Verandah has also been awarded just about every accolade a restaurant could receive including “Best indian Restaurant in Edinburgh by The Scottish Good Food Guide. The Sunday Times ran with “Arguably the Best Indian Food in Scotland” We also have a webpage you can visit, dedicated to the awards we have received over the years.