Today's Deal: Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast for TWO people at The West Highland Hotel, Mallaig, Inverness-shire for just £199 worth up to £420!
- 3 nights dinner, bed and breakfast for two people
- Includes a 3 course dinner each night
- Stunning Hebridean views to the Isles of Skye, Rhum and Eigg
- An Ideal base for many outdoor activities
- Free Car Parking or why not travel via a spectacular train journey
The Small Print
- Please call: 01687 462210 prior to purchase to check availability
- Advanced booking is required- subject to availability. - please call stating your DealMonster voucher code.
- Voucher must be presented upon arrival to your booking
- One voucher is valid for 2 people
- Package includes 3 nights dinner bed and breakfast.
- Valid for stays in classic rooms (double or twin)
- Upgrades available at a surcharge, enquire with the hotel.
- No walk ins will be accepted.
- This voucher cannot be used for any pre-existing bookings or in conjunction with any other offers.
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in selected rooms, however only guide dogs welcome in public areas. There is a one off charge of £15 to cover any extra cleaning.
- Pricing is based upon £70DBB rate pppn
- Voucher valid from 17th March 2013 to 30th of June 2013.
Situated at the end of the Road to the Isles and overlooking the historic fishing village of Mallaig, the hotel boasts spectacular views across the Sound of Sleat to the Isles of Skye, Rhum and Eigg. Recently refurbished, The West Highland celebrates tradition with 21st century comfort and its restaurant is proud of its modern Scottish cuisine using fresh, local produce.
Soak up the Celtic culture of music and song. Take a stroll down to the beach and look out for otters, sea eagles, dolphins... or venture further and take a boat trip. Options for the more adventurous include kayaking, sailing, walking, and Munro-bagging. You can even choose to arrive by train on one of the most beautiful rail journeys in the world – traversing the Glenfinnan Viaduct, made famous by the Hogwart's Express in the Harry Potter movies.
This is one of those rare, magical locations where there truly is something for everyone, so book now – your Highland retreat awaits...
West Highland Hotel
During the 1960s Mallaig was the busiest herring port in Europe, and still today the harbour is full of life and activity as boats unload their catch of mainly langoustine, crab and lobster.
We have a small but completely dedicated local team and pride ourselves in offering you friendly service and true Scottish hospitality in a relaxing atmosphere.
The local area is a paradise for walking, wildlife, exploring and outdoor pursuits. There is much more to discover in this unique unspoilt Scottish location. Whether you choose to stay a while or are looking for a place to rest on a Highland adventure the West Highland Hotel can offer you a warm haven with wholesome Scottish fayre and unforgettable views.