Today's Deal: £10 for burger or fajita, with beer, wine or soft drink for two at Favorit, Edinburgh
- £10 for burger or fajita, with beer, wine or soft drink – for two
- At Favorit, the popular late-night haunt in the heart of Edinburgh
- Save yourselves more than half the normal price, and cure the munchies!
The Small Print
- Advanced booking required
- Minimum age of 18 years old for alcohol
- Valid 7 days per week
- Pricing based on any burger to the value of £8.10 or fajita to the value of £7.90
- Drinks based upon pricing for any pint of draught lager to £3.45
- Pre- booking in advance is essential to avoid disappointment as deals are subject to availability.
- Voucher expires 31st March 2013
That means any burger or fajita main each (up to £8.10) along with any pint of lager, glass of house wine or soft drink each (up to £3.45) so saving the two of you more than half the normal price.
Favorit – like its name says – is popular with the young and hip and those with the munchies!
Black and white chequered tiles, retro tables and benches and a large, red neon Favorit sign set the scene at a venue where you may even catch the talented staff members giving the bottle spinning a go!
There’s a wide-ranging menu that includes Favorit's famous nachos with an ice-cream Coke float, or Belgian waffles with ice-cream and chocolate sauce.
Or just hang out with your posse for a White Russian or an Irish coffee, for that evening boost that beats the pub!”