Two courses of traditional Lebanese food for two, four or six at Fatma’s, Edinburgh from just £25!
Available to book any day of the week this deal promises diners some exotic culinary delights based on authentic Lebanese, Syrian and Palestinian recipes, as well as beautiful views of Edinburgh from its quayside location in Leith.
Choose from the following options:
- Two course Lebanese meal for two - £25 (was £48.90)
- Two course Lebanese meal for four - £49 (was £97.80)
- Two course Lebanese meal for six - £72 (was £146.70)
Freshly made starters include spicy soups, falafel, lamb flatbreads or grilled halloumi before moving on to the main course. Oven-baked sea bass, chargrilled chicken and traditional lamb stews are just a few of the several meat, fish and vegetarians on offer with this exclusive deal so make sure you purchase your voucher today for a fantastic meal out this summer.
What happens next?
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Traditional Lebanese two course meal for two, four or six
- Large selection of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes
- Located in one of Edinburgh’s most stylish and vibrant areas
- Highest rated Lebanese restaurant in Scotland on Tripadvisor
- 20% gift voucher available on next visit (ask for details).
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 1st August 2014
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- £3 supplement on Jumbo Prawns, Mixed Grill and Quails