Edinburgh Deal: £24 for a two-hour bird of prey experience at Raptor World, Cupar
- £24 for a two-hour bird of prey experience – handling and flying
- At Raptor World, Cupar - in the grounds of The Scottish Deer Centre
- Experience the beauty, speed and grace of these amazing creatures
- Fantastic gift idea for someone with a sense of adventure
- Includes access to the deer centre with its Highland cattle and red foxes
The Small Print
- One voucher is valid for one per person.
- One spectator is permitted entry alongside(includes entry to the Deer park)
- Additional Spectators can purchase entrance to the Deer Centre: Adult £7.45,Child £4.95. Under 3's Free of charge.
- Valid 7 days - Subject to availability.
- This experience is not recommended for under 5's.
- Voucher expires on the 30th of November 2012.
For just £24, instead of the normal £62, this would also make a fantastic gift idea for someone with a sense of adventure and a keen interest in nature.
Raptor World is the place to experience the beauty, speed and grace of these amazing creatures in a forested location. You’ll see birds of prey flown in a purpose-built arena while learning all about the species with an informative commentary during each demonstration.
During the handling session you're guaranteed to get a close view of the birds. And after all that excitement you still have full access to the deer centre with its 140 residents, plus black Highland cattle and red foxes
Raptor World was established in 1993 by its partners Stewart and Kirsten Miller who are leaders in their field having had over two and a half decades of experience working with birds of prey and in the tourism industry.
Although a small family run organisation we are BIG on customer service and will always go that extra mile to make sure you enjoy your time with us.