Edinburgh Deal: Just £88 for an Exhilarating Trike Tour plus Photo Shoot for 2 with Trike Tours Scotland – Choose Edinburgh or Loch Lomond! - save 59%
- £88 Trike Tour for 2 with Photo Shoot - 59% off
- Choose Edinburgh or Loch Lomond
- All safety gear and communication systems provided
- Tea, coffee, shortbread and whiskey provided.
- Voucher valid until June 2013
A Trike Tour is easily the most fun you can have site seeing. You will each be provided with real leather biker jacket, helmet (with hygienic head liner), gloves and communication system so your driver can make sure you don’t miss anything. What are you waiting for?
Edinburgh - The Trike Tour & Photo Shoot
Duration: 1 Hour 10 mins
Collection Point: TBC
Route: City Centre, Holyrood, Grassmarket, Edinburgh Castle, Cramond & return.
Setting off in the city centre we take you down to the Grassmarket, then onto a whirl round the breathtaking views of Edinburgh's Historic Castle coming by Holyrood (Official residence of the Queen when she comes to Edinburgh). Then its on through the world famous "New Town" built in the 1800s by the Georgian's and heading out of the city to the ancient village of Cramond which is the oldest inhabited location in Scotland dating back almost 8000 years. It was also inhabited by the Romans a mere 2000 years ago. Next your Photo Shoot where we will take up to 15 professional photographs on Nikon Pro Digital camera so you will look & feel like an "A" list celebrity (Emailed). After your Shoot its a relaxing Tea & Coffee with some Shortbread & a dram of Monkey Shoulder Whisky, all served on a silver tray by your biker chauffeur.
Loch Lomond - The Trike Tour and Photo Shoot
Duration: 1 hour 10 mins
Collection & Drop Point: TBC
Route: Balloch - Loch Lomond - Luss – return
Setting off from Balloch we take you down the breathtaking views if Loch Lomond which is the largest fresh water loch in the UK. This will give you a sense of open air and freedom. Loch Lomond is one of the most famous lochs and has been written about both in verse and song. It is renowned for its beauty and tranquillity and offers picture postcard views around every corner. Upon arrival at the conservation village of Luss the next step is your Photo Shoot where we will take up to 15 professional photographs on Nikon Pro Digital camera so you will look & feel like an "A" list celebrity (Emailed). After your Shoot its a relaxing Tea & Coffee with some Shortbread & a dram of Monkey Shoulder Whisky, all served on a silver tray by your biker chauffeur.
Trike Tours Scotland
Welcome to Trike Tours Scotland – Established in 2006 the firstChauffeur-driven Trike tour to give you one of the hippest ways to see the famously breathtaking scenery Scotland has on offer.
Our trips bring you closer to the mountains, Lochs and Glens of the Highlands via Perthshire, Stirling & the Trossachs National Park, Loch Lomond, Inverness and Mull.
We also bring you a fabulous city tour of Edinburgh our nation's capital, with a whirl round the historic Grassmarket and onto the famous volcanic plug 'Arthur's Seat'.
Our trikes have a 1600cc muscle engine, this will definitely put the 'R back in to Roar'.
- 1 voucher is valid per 2 people per visit.
- 1 gift may be purchased
- Booking required with a minimum of 14 days notice; subject to availability.
- Weekend tours incurr a supplement of £10 per person.
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture.
- Rescheduling will incur a £25 surcharge.
- Pick up point to be confirmed; please ask upon booking.
- Alcohol can only be consumed by over 18 only; please present a valid ID.
- Tours lasts approx.1 10 mins hour with Leather Biker Jacket, Gloves & hygienic head liner & helmet with sun visor & integrated head set communication system supplied for your comfort. All pics will be emailed within 24 hours or put on a cd & posted with an additional charge.
- Entire value must be used in a single visit.
- Voucher expires on 30th June 2013