Today's Deal: Half Day Luxury Sailing for 1 person (£59 ) or 2 people (£99) with Edinburgh Boat Charters, save up to 63%
- Amazing opportunity to see a wide variety of marine wildlife - seabirds, seals and if we are lucky the porpoises
- £59 for 1 person or £99 for 2 people to enjoy a half days luxury islands and bridges sailing experience
- Simply relax and take in the stunning views, or if you are feeling active help crew the vessel
- Breakfast includes fresh croissants and jam with tea/coffee in the morning. Afternoon sailings enjoy pastries and a glass of bubbly at the marina
The Small Print
- Voucher is valid from 7th January until 28th April 2013, 7 days a week; subject to availability.
- Morning sailings depart at 9.20am – 12.45pm.
- Afternoon sailings at 1.20pm – 4.45pm.
- Duration of experience: 3.5 hours.
- Multiple voucher purchases permitted.
- Maximum 8 people per group.
- Not suitable for under 8’s; under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Warm clothing would be advised, no high heels.
- All sailings are weather dependant.
- Breakfast includes a fresh croissant and jam with tea/coffee. Afternoon nibbles include pastries and a glass of cava (and tea / coffee on arrival).
- Pre- booking in advance is essential to avoid disappointment as deals are subject to availability.
At the helm of Inspired Capital, a new Bavaria Vision 40 vessel boasting extensive entertaining space, your skipper Colin Henderson will charter a cruise from Port Edgar at South Queensferry. You will sail you under the famous and historic Forth Road and Rail bridges before circumnavigating the inner islands of Inchgarvie, Inchcolm and Inchmickery. With the option to either be active and help crew the vessel or sit back, relax and take in the stunning views.
Sailings depart daily in the morning and the afternoon. Morning sailings include a fresh croissant and cup of tea / coffee with afternoon sailings including pastry and a glass of bubbly at the marina.
A perfect gift for a loved one this Christmas at £59 or why not share in the experience at a reduced price of £99 for 2 people?!