Today's Deal: Delicious Indian feast for 2 people at Edinburgh’s Dhaba Diner - six tapas, naan, rice each, poppadoms and a pickle tray for just £18 (worth up to £37.60)
- Six tapas, naan to share, any rice each, poppadoms and a pickle tray at Edinburgh’s Dhaba Diner – just £18 (worth up to £37.60)
- Wide range of dishes including Haggis Pakora, Garlic Chilli Chiken & Dal Tadka
- Valid 7 days per week
- BYOB available for a small fee of £0.95 per person
The Small Print
- Booking required and is subject to availability.
- 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Voucher valid for 2 people and sit in only.
- Valid 7 days per week for lunch and dinner 12pm-3pm and 5pm-10pm.
- King prawn dish incurs £1 supplement
- May bring own wine or beer for 95p corkage fee per person .
- Max 3 vouchers per table
- Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Original value based on most expensive options
- Not valid on 25th December, 14th February 2013 & Mother's Day
- Expires 21st April 2013
- Not valid with any other offers
- Pre- booking in advance is essential to avoid disappointment as deals are subject to availability.
Creating delicious dishes from a blend of sophisticated herbs and spices and authentic Indian influence Dhaba brings you freshly prepared and tasty dishes seven days a week. Choose from delicious favourites such as Chicken Tikka and Madras or try something a little different such as Dal Tadka (tempered yellow lentils) and Baingan & Aloo (aubergine and potato curry). Each dish is a generous portion size designed to allow you to sample as much of the beautiful Indian flavour as possible. With a range of alcoholic, soft drinks, coffee and India’s national drink, Lassi, as well as the option to bring your own wine and beer, there’s a drink to complement every palate.
So whether you’re popping in for lunch or for a delicious evening meal with friends, sample the very best in Indian flavour, atmosphere and hospitality with the team at Dhaba Diner.
Opened in April 2012 Dhaba Diner brings Indian style tapas food distinguished by its sophisticated use of spices and herbs and the influence of the long standing and widespread practice of freshness in Indian society.
Whether you’re popping out for lunch or heading off for a night out at one of Edinburgh’s many attractions, Dhaba team is there to prepare fresh and quick meals for you to suit your taste.