Edinburgh Deal: Day of Golf For TWO people at Torphin Hill Golf Course with Soup and Roll + tea or coffee – for just £25
Once you have played your first round each person is entitled to a soup and bread roll with your choice of tea or coffee - helping you fuel up before you pick up the clubs and head back out for a second round!
The par 68, 5285 yard course will prove a challenge no matter what your handicap. So however your swing works on the day you cannot help but enjoy the experience of playing at one of Edinburgh's hidden golfing gems.
How to Redeem
- Once you have purchased this deal you will be emailed your voucher.
- Please follow the redemption instructions on the voucher to make your booking.
- A days golf for 2 people including soup and a roll and a tea or coffee each
- Par 68, 5285 yard course
- Fully licensed bar and restaurant in the clubhouse
- Stunning panoramic views of Edinburgh and the Firth of Forth
- Special Membership deal for 2013 - £422 for Full, £318 for 5 day and £199 for anyone between 19 and 29 years of age
The Small Print
- Voucher valid for 2 people.
- Voucher Expires 1st June 2013.
- Advance booking required by phone.
- Tee off times are subject to availability.
- 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Excludes equipment.
- Limited number of clubs available for hire.
- Standard golf attire to be worn; trainers or collarless shirts not allowed.
- Original value based on two rounds at weekend rates.
Torphin Hill Golf Club
With magnificent views over the city of Edinburgh towards Fife the course is ideally situated to delight any golfer, not only with the challenges provided by the course itself but also with the scenery which is truly breath-taking.
Visitors are always made welcome at Torphin Hill and we are open to Non Members wishing to play.