Two Courses and Prosecco to enjoy at Credo, from £20!
Tuck in to two courses at Leith’s stylishly relaxed Credo, a restaurant which offers a casual dining experience in ambient surroundings accompanied by fantastic food.
Take this deal and enjoy a main course as well as your choice of either starter or dessert which will also be complimented by a glass of Prosecco each. Starting from just £20 for two, this fantastic offer is also available for four (£40) or six (£58) to make it a special occasion at Credo’s.
Credo offers a modern, international menu which features a superb choice of some of the freshest seafood, game, poultry and non-meat dishes. Venison, Catch of the Day and Blue Cheese Risotto are just a few of the tempting choices.
Accompany your main with your preference of either starter or dessert, both of which come as a sharing plate with multiple options so everyone will get a chance to taste the variety on offer.
So make a saving and choose Credo for a modern, relaxed and stylish dining experience with good food and good friends…
MAT Plate ~ Mezze, Antipasti, Tapas for tasting together. Our starter sharing plate
Medallions of Venison w/ Paprika Parmentier Potatos, Honey Roast Carrots, Sugar Snaps & red
Assiette of Desserts
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is not required for this offer - simply print your voucher and take it with you.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Dine at Credo’s from just £20
- Includes two courses and a glass of Prosecco each
- Also available for four and six people
- Choose either the starter or dessert plate to accompany your main
- Modern, relaxed and ambient restaurant in Leith
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 30th October 2014
- Valid for purchased option (2, 4 or 6 people)
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Supplements apply to some dishes, payable direct to the restaurant
- 2 courses are Starters + Mains only. Deserts are not included.