Strike! One hour’s Bowling for Six and a Large Pizza to share now only £13!
Get down to World of Bowling for this fantastic deal where six of you can enjoy a one hour game, battling it out to see who can get the perfect score.
Play on one of the twelve state of the art bowling lanes with friends or family for a great activity day out. Or make it an evening game as after 5pm the lights are dimmed and you can experience glowbowling to add bright lights and a party atmosphere to your game.
One hour’s worth of bowling may be hungry work (depending on how competitive you are!) so refuel and refresh with one large margherita pizza to share amongst you as well.
The perfect half-term or weekend activity, you can’t go wrong with an evening of bowling, so get everyone in on the game and take advantage of this great deal for the brilliant price of just £13!
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this offer, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking is required for this offer. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to pre-book.
- One hour of bowling for six people
- Also includes one large Margherita pizza to share
- Great activity for friends and family
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 3rd April 2014
- Excludes: 14th - 24th February 2014)
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Limit of 2 vouchers per group (max group size of 6)
- No cancellations
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- £1 surcharge for shoe hire
World of Bowling Edinburgh Corn Exchange
11 Fully covered 5/6 a side pitches and "the Academy" 7/8 a side pitch. All with FIFA 2-star artificial turf. Click here to see our main website for more details. Play where the pro's play....
World Of Bowling
12 AMF professional ten pin bowling lanes, Sports Bar and cafe.
Children's and adult parties catered for.
World Of Snooker
Designed by Scotland's godfather of snooker Bert Demarco, Edinburgh's newest and best quality snooker venue. Also features the East of Scotland Matchroom, hosting tournaments and promoting the best young players in Scotland
Car Parking Is Free
The village and facilities are open from 9am until late 7 days a week