Chocolate tour of Edinburgh: Indulge your sweet tooth from £15!
Indulge your sweet tooth with a city tour with a difference and discover a whole new side to Edinburgh…
Discover the hidden gems of Edinburgh that will provide chocolate lovers with a sweet treat they can’t resist. From just £15 join your expert tour guide as you take a stroll through a beautiful city on this delicious and unique Chocolate Tour of Edinburgh.
Edinburgh boasts some of the finest chocolatiers around and your tour guide will show you the best spots for a chocolate fix which will also include seven tastings on the go. Your chocolate itinerary will consist of the following:
- Patisserie Valerie A perfect rendezvous, and a perfect macaron!
- Hotel Chocolat Award-winning chocolatier with a focus on luxury
- Henley’s This sweet maker’s homemade dark chocolate ice cream is something else
- Bibi’s Bakery Award-winning chocolate brownies and heavenly cupcakes
- Harvey Nichols The chocolate concession at Harvey Nicks is everything you’d expect!
- Fudge Kitchen The finest fudge in Scotland. Period!
- Lickety Splits Possibly the coolest sweet shop in the world
This tasty deal is available for either one (£15), two (£28) or four (£55) people and would make a great alternative festival fringe activity this summer. So make sure you don’t miss out on this sweet deal!
What happens next?
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Sample some of the best chocolate treats in Edinburgh
- Available for one (£15), two (£28) or four (£55) people
- Includes seven tastings as you explore Edinburgh on the go
- Locations include Hotel Chocolat, Harvey Nichols and Fudge Kitchen
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 1st October 2014
- Valid for purchased option (1, 2 or 4 people)
- Pre-booking online is essential and subject to availability