Edinburgh Deal: Two course A La Carte meal for TWO at Café Cassis – fantastic French & Scottish influenced food conveniently located in Edinburgh's southside. Deal price £25 – save £28.50
Relax in the friendly, welcoming surroundings and choose from any one of six main courses, each up to the value of £17.45 and either a dessert or starter up to the value of £7.25.
Some of our favourite mains.
- Fillet of seabass topped with spinach & a garlic & herb crust, topped with basil beurre blanc sitting on rocket salad, garnished with vegetables & potatoes. (£17.25)
- Mature Rib-Eye Steak (250gms) with a duo peppercorn sauce served with gratin dauphinois & seasonal vegetables. (£17.45)
- Duo of duck confit and Toulouse sausage topped with a port & morel sauce, garnished with sauteed potatoes & vegetables. (£15,45)
Finish your meal off with a coffee and allow yourselves a few minutes to reflect on the excellent deal you've just enjoyed!
View our mouthwatering dinner menu here. with all our options.
- Worth £53.30 – over 50% saving of £28.50.
- Delicious, locally sourced fresh produce.
- Conveniently located in Edinburgh's southside.
- Choose 2 courses each from a top class menu.
- Top 10 ranked Edinburgh Restaurant by tripadvisor
The Small Print
- One voucher valid for 2 people. Only one voucher can be used per table.
- Pre-Booking required, available on Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only.
- Reservations to seat can be made from 5pm until 8:30pm.
- Choose from the A la carte menu any 2 mains dishes to the value of £17.45 each
- Either a Starter of Dessert to the value of £7.25 each or 1 Assiette Gormande dessert served on one platter for 2 people sharing.
- One coffee included each, value £1.95 each.
- As we use only the freshest local ingredients menu choices can vary on the day.
- Voucher expires on 13th of September 2012.
Proprietors Alison and Denis welcome you to Café Cassis where you can enjoy fantastic food in friendly and relaxed surroundings.
The menu at Café Cassis is varied with a French influence and offers both food and drinks from locally sourced produce. Join us for lunch or an evening meal, or just a coffee which you can enjoy in our relaxed seating area or outside in the garden.