£25 for a Meal for two at the Multi-Award Winning Britannia Spice Restaurant
For just £25 you can treat yourself to a fantastic Asian meal out at the lavish Britannia Spice restaurant down by Ocean Terminal. They have won numerous national and international ‘Best Curry’ awards since opening in 2000 and now you can enjoy:
- 2 x Poppadoms with Chutneys
- 2 x Any Starters from the main menu
- 2 x Any Main dishes from the main menu (up to the value of £11) (£2.50 surcharge for dishes over £11)
- 1 x any rice
- 1 x Garlic Nan
Picture yourself tucking into their rich Mixed Tandoori with Lamb and Seekh Kebab, or maybe their mouth tingling King Prawn Jalfrezi.
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- £25 meal for 2 at multi award winning Britannia Spice
- Experience the best of Britannia Spice
- Choice of any main dish (up to value of £11) and any starter each
- Includes any rice, a garlic naan and poppadoms with chutney!
- Britannia Spice Loyalty card for DealMonster customer's which entitles you to 15% off future food visits for 12 months
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 6th July 2014.
- Valid for 2 people.
- Valid Sunday to Friday only (excludes Saturday).
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability.
- 2 vouchers can be used per table (4 people).
- Valid for main dishes up to £11, for dishes over £11 customer needs to pay £2.50 surcharge.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
The Britannia Spice Restaurant
Britannia Spice is an exceptional restaurant which has won many international awards since it first took the Edinburgh dining scene by storm in 2000. In 2006 alone, it was named Best in Scotland by both BIBA and the British Curry Awards.
Founded by Dr Wali Uddin and Ranil Saparamadu as the new millennium dawned, Britannia Spice has won widespread praise for its exotic multi-ethnic cuisine and stylish atmosphere. Its wide ranging menus offer diners a choice of Indian, Bangladeshi, Nepali and Thai cuisine, all freshly and expertly prepared.