Join the discussion (0 comments) Local Chatting
Edinburgh Deal: Meal for 2 at 2012 Cobra Good Curry Guide Award Winner Britannia Spice including drinks for £29.95
- £29.95 for a meal for 2 at multi-award winning Britannia Spice
- 2012 Cobra Good Curry Guide Award Winner
- A starter & main meal each and a glass of beer or house wine each!
- Includes any rice, any naan and poppadoms with chutney
- Britannia Spice Loyalty card for DealMonster customer's which entitles you to 15% off future food visits for 12 months
The Small Print
- Vouchers valid from 1st March 2013 only
- Vouchers expire [31st May 2013]
- Valid 7 days per week lunch and dinner (excludes Saturday nights)
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- 24hr cancellation policy
- 2 vouchers can be used per table (4 people)
- £2 surcharge for King Prawn dishes
- Minimum age 18yrs old for alcoholic drink
- 2 x Poppadoms with Chutneys
- 2 x Any Starters worth up to £5.95 each from the main menu
- 2 x Any Main dishes worth up to £15.95 from the main menu
- 1 x any rice
- 1 x any nan
- A cobra beer each or a glass of house wine
Picture yourself tucking into their Lamb Biriyani, Thai sesame chicken or perhaps Himalayan momo. With dishes from Thailand, North India, Nepal & Bangladeshi there will be an dish to suit all tastes!
How to Redeem
- Once you have purchased the deal, you will be emailed your voucher.
- Please follow the redemption instructions on the voucher. Pre-booking may be required.
The Britannia Spice Restaurant
Britannia Spice is an exceptional restaurant which has won many international awards since it first took the Edinburgh dining scene by storm in 2000. In 2006 alone, it was named Best in Scotland by both BIBA and the British Curry Awards.
Founded by Dr Wali Uddin and Ranil Saparamadu as the new millennium dawned, Britannia Spice has won widespread praise for its exotic multi-ethnic cuisine and stylish atmosphere. Its wide ranging menus offer diners a choice of Indian, Bangladeshi, Nepali and Thai cuisine, all freshly and expertly prepared.