Today's Deal: Family entry to the award-winning Bo’Ness Motor Museum including classic cars, Bond exhibition and all your film & TV favourites – just £9!
- A great value family day out (entry for 2 adults and 2 children)
- Refreshments served in the bar and diner
- Includes children's entry to soft play and also 20% off in the gift shop
The Small Print
- Closed 25th and 26th December 2012 and 1st and 2nd January 2013.
- Open 7 days a week.
- Opening hours from 10am and last admission is 3pm.
- 20% off voucher for gift shop valid only on day of visit with your voucher.
- Expires 28 February 2013.
- No pre-booking required
- Family ticket valid for for 2 adults and 2 children
- Promotional codes or credits are not valid for use against this deal.
With classic cars, a 60s and 70s toy collection, a dedicated Bond exhibition and all your favourites from TV and movies, there’s something for everyone! Recent additions include the BMW 750 from Tomorrow Never Dies, the Harry Potter car, Thunderbirds Hover Bike and Doctor Who Tardis props! After you’ve seen the exhibition, grown-ups can enjoy a drink (shaken, not stirred) in the Double ‘O’ Bar or relax in the Miss Moneypenny Diner while kids can let loose in the soft play area at Little Monster’s Fun Factory.
Bond fan or not, the museum is a great day out for everyone and makes a great gift this Christmas. So keep the whole family happy and choose the Bo’Ness Motor Museum for an award-winning day out.