Today's Deal: Bon Appetit! Enjoy a delicious three course meal at B’est French Restaurant, Edinburgh for just £18 for two or £35 for four (worth up to £44.60 for two people)
- Delicious three course meal at B’est, Edinburgh – just £18 for two or £35 for four
- The very finest French and European cuisine made with fresh local produce
- Choose from a delicious selection of dishes including Scotch wild salmon, fresh mussels and vegetarian crepes
The Small Print
- Advance Booking Required
- Valid 7 days per week
- Supplements payable per dish for lamb or rib eye steak (£4), sirloin steak (£5) and fillet steak (£6)
- Valid for any starter worth up to £5.85, any main meal worth up to £12.95 and any dessert worth £3.50
- Not valid with any other offers or with any pre-existing booking.
- 24hr cancellation policy
- Voucher is valid 7 days per week in December until 13th December, then valid Mon-Thursday only for the rest of December.
- Excldues 14th February 2013.
- Voucher expires 28th February 2013
Choose from a tasty selection including fresh mussels, Scotch wild salmon and delicious vegetarian dishes such as sautéed garlic mushroom and blue cheese crepe as well as delicious desserts such as profiteroles and crepes. Or why not choose one of the mouth-watering lamb, sirloin or fillet steaks for a small supplement?
This light and airy bistro is the perfect setting for a romantic meal or meal with friends and you’ll always find high-quality food in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. So take advantage of this excellent offer today and discover the “b’est” dining experience in Edinburgh.
3 Course A La Carte Meal For 2 people for £18
3 Course A La Carte Meal For 4 people for £35
Our menu changes regularly and all our ingredients are locally-sourced fresh, seasonal produce that our chef and his team imaginatively serve each and every day.