Today's Deal: 2 course Indian meal for 2 at Bay of Bengal, Edinburgh £18
- Choose a starter, main course and rice each from their extensive menu
- Situated in the heart of Edinburgh
- Less than half price at this highly rated eaterie
The Small Print
- Phone restaurant to book and quote voucher code. Please also Bring voucher to restaurant.
- Offer excludes king prawn dishes.
- Not valid 25th December, 31rd December or 1st January.
- Voucher valid until 31st March 2013.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Pricing based on A la carte menu.
- Pre- booking in advance is essential to avoid disappointment as deals are subject to availability.
Just £18, instead of £46, buys you your selection from their extensive a la carte menu of a starter, main course and rice each.
Bay of Bengal is in Edinburgh's High Street and has been completely refurbished and renovated to a high standard. A well known family run restaurant established in 1978 it is a favourite venue for both Edinburgh diners and international tourists.
It is centrally situated next to the Festival Fringe Office between Edinburgh Castle at one end of the Royal Mile and Holyrood Palace at the other.
The menu offers traditional exotic Indian, Bangladeshi, vegetarian and Halal dishes with an experienced top chef’s special recommendations for each selection. Some selected Thai dishes are now available. Highly recommended is the Chicken Jaalfaraizi (a spicy and hot curry dish made with fresh green chilli, coriander and a touch of ginger) and the Methi Prawn (a deliciously aromatic dish of prawns cooked with herbs, methi or fenugreek and fragrant spices).