Join the discussion (0 comments) Local Chatting
Today's Deal: Tapas and wine for two at the award-winning Barioja, Edinburgh – just £19!
- Valid all day, 7 days a week for advance bookings
- Award winning stylish tapas bar serving up authentic Spanish flavours
- Attractive central location in Edinburgh's Old Town
The Small Print
- Maximum of 2 vouchers per customer may be purchased.
- Tables must be booked in advance and are subject to availability
- Maximum of 2 vouchers per table.
- Valid until 17 March 2013, excluding 14th Dec 2012 to 1st Jan 2013.
- Open 11am to 11pm Monday to Saturday (Food served from 11am to 11pm Monday to Saturday). Open 11am to 10pm Sunday (last food service 9pm).
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Must be 18 or over with valid ID for wine.
- Valid for tapas priced up to £7.95
For just £19, you’ll enjoy five delicious tapas dishes to share, with an array of tempting fish, meat and vegetarian options to choose from, as well as a glass of house red or white wine each. Barioja serves up firm favourites and Spanish fare with a twist such as chorizo with cider and peppers, succulent king prawns prepared with lemon and garlic or a spicy kick, and chicken & ham croquetas with mushroom and tarragon sauce. All wines are carefully selected and produce is imported from Spain and authentically prepared by Barioja’s skilled chefs.
Barioja holds the prestigious AA Rosette award thanks to the quality and innovation they bring to their menu that has firmly established this stylish tapas bar one of Edinburgh’s favourites.