Edinburgh Deal: £10 for £22 worth of Italian cuisine when you dine A la Carte at Bar Frizzante, in the heart of Edinburgh
Their new restaurant on the Lothian Road extends its welcome with a special deal that’s available seven days a week . . . and even allows unlimited vouchers to be bought for group bookings.
Whether it’s a cosy tete a tete, or a party night, Bar Frizzante is the place to dine. It’s part of the dynasty of famed Edinburgh restaurateur Pasquale of Gilmour Place, maintaining the same high standards of Italian cuisine that extends beyond pizza and pasta to seafood and steaks.
Whether you're just popping in for a lunchtime break from shopping, or enjoying an indulgent evening, you're guaranteed a warm welcome and a meal to remember at Bar Frizzante.
- £10 takes £22 off the bill when you dine a la carte at Bar Frizzante
- Available seven days a week – and extends to group bookings
- Enjoy an Italian dining experience in the heart of Edinburgh
- Part of the dynasty of famed restaurateur Pasquale of Gilmour Place
- Menu extends beyond pizza and pasta to seafood and steaks
The Small Print
- You must call to pre-book your table in advance mentioning your DealMonster voucher - Subject to availability
- You must bring your printed voucher with you and present on arrival
- Ths voucher can redeemed on the A la Carte menu only (Excludes Pre-Theatre and Lunch menus)
- This voucher entitles you to £22 off your total bill.
- One voucher is valid for 2 people,
- Multiple vouchers can be used for group bookings
- There must be 2 diners present per voucher used
- Valid 7 days a week
- The voucher expires on the 31st of July 2012
Pasquale started his first business venture in La Dolce Vita in East Fountainbridge, where the business was regarded by many food critics as "years before its time".
Pasquale then moved to Gilmore Place where he opened the hugely popular Pasquales in 1990. The restaurant was a massive success bringing a wide range of film stars, football players and many well known characters. Pasquale always maintained the real stars were the regular clients who came every week and who helped make the business the success it was. He had one couple who loved coming to the Pasquales so much they had their wedding service in the restaurant. Pasquale even took part in a fashion shoot for the Herlald Sunday suplement such was the restaurants appeal.