Edinburgh Deal: £16 for an Italian two-course dinner for TWO– with wine – at Al Dente in Leith
Al Dente prides itself in serving pure Italian food, always fresh and delicious. It all adds to the surroundings of this authentic family-run restaurant that has earned itself a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor, besides many other favourable media reviews. Now find out for yourself over dishes like bruschetta vegetariana or Sfoglia al caprino e prosciutto; light puff pastry with goats cheese and parma ham plus much, much more.
- £16 for an Italian two-course dinner for two – with wine
- Dine at Al Dente, an authentic family-run restaurant in Leith
- Pure Italian food, always fresh and delicious, earns top media praise
The Small Print
- You must call to pre-book your table in advance mentioning your DealMonster voucher -
- All bookings are Subject to availability
- Any 2 starters up to £5.80, Any 2 pasta main courses up to £8.90, 2x glasses of house red or white wine.
- Specials dishes, Rissotto , Spaghetti ai Frutti di Mare and ‘Paccheri al Branzino’ carry an upgrade supplement of £5
- You must bring your printed voucher with you and present on arrival
- This voucher can redeemed on the A la Carte menu only
- One voucher is valid for 2 people,
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased
- Mon – Thu, 12pm-2pm & 5.30pm-10pm; Limited weekend availability. Fri & Sat 17:30 - 19:30;
- You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 24 hours of your reservation.
- The voucher expires on the 15th of July 2012
Welcome to our restaurant! We want to take on the challenge of creating the true Italian experience in Edinburgh.
Al Dente serves pure Italian food, unadulterated by cream or pre-cooked pasta, always fresh and delicious. Both the food and surroundings are authentic of what one would expect in a traditional Italian restaurant.The concept of al dente cooking is very important to the restaurant. Al Dente, literally "on the tooth", indicates a firmness of pasta texture, which is symptomatic of freshly cooked pasta.