Edinburgh Deal: £27.40 MOT Test at Abbeyhill Garage - Just 5 Minutes from Central Edinburgh
- £27 MOT Test which usually costs double!
- Any make or model welcome (Class 4)
- Central Edinburgh location
- Approved MOT testing station with 25 years experience
You know just how expensive it is to run a car these days what with car payments, road tax, crazy insurance prices and of course petrol, so when the yearly MOT comes round, now you can save a wedge of cash. As long as you drive a class 4, private, light goods or light load vehicle, you can bring any make or model along to Abbeyhill Garage and get this crucial safety test out of the way in no time.
You can take your vehicle for its next MOT up to a month before it is due. It is not widely known that the expiry date on your new MOT is 12 months from its expiry date of your old one. This means you can have an MOT that lasts 13 months.
When does my car need an MOT? Originally called the Ministry of Transportation test, an MOT is an annual examination of a vehicle that is three years old or more. The MOT tests both the safety of your vehicle and the level of emissions in the exhaust.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your vehicle is examined by MOT every 12 months. Without an MOT certificate, you cannot renew your road tax. Having a current MOT certificate is also a legal requirement in the UK. Nominated Testers are qualified to assess your vehicle against specific safety criteria and to pass it as acceptable and safe -
ABBEYHILL GARAGE MEETS THESE REQUIREMENTS. The acceptable standards are as recorded in the current Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) Vehicle Inspection Manual.
- One voucher per customer.
- You must call to pre-book your MOT and present your voucher on arrival.
- This voucher can be used for Class 4 vehicles.
- Any repairs will be advised and agreed before the work is carried out.
- Voucher expires on 30th September 2012.