Edinburgh Deal: Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast for TWO people at The West Highland Hotel, Mallaig, Inverness-shire for just £220 – worth £436.
Soak up the Celtic culture of music and song. Take a stroll down to the beach and look out for otters, sea eagles, dolphins... or venture further and take a boat trip. Options for the more adventurous include kayaking, sailing, walking, and Munro-bagging. You can even choose to arrive by train on one of the most beautiful rail journeys in the world – traversing the Glenfinnan Viaduct, made famous by the Hogwart's Express in the Harry Potter movies.
This is one of those rare, magical locations where there truly is something for everyone, so book now – your Highland retreat awaits...
- 3 nights dinner, bed and breakfast for two people
- One day leisure pass included - Swim, Sauna & Jacuzzi.
- Stunning Hebridean views
- Rich and diverse wildlife
- Ideal base for many outdoor activities
- Accessible via spectacular train journey
- Discounted golf passes offered at Traigh Golf course
The Small Print
- One voucher is valid for 2 people - Package includes 3 nights dinner bed and breakfast.
- One day lesiure pass each included at the local lesuire centre, Swim, sauna + Jacuzzi
- Play a round at Traigh Golf Course offered at £15 (25% off) or 3 days golf at £40 (33% off) payable directly to the hotel. (Golf clubs not included)
- This special offer is for our Classic rooms only, we offer double or twins beds. - Please call for upgrade prices to our Bridal suite. The Hotel has a total of 40 bedrooms and can cater for larger group bookings.
- Advanced booking is required - please call stating your DealMonster voucher code.
- You must present your printed voucher on arrival to confirm your reservation.
- This voucher cannot be used for any pre-existing bookings or in conjunction with any other offers.
- 72 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in selected room, however only guide dogs welcome in public areas. There is a one off charge of £15 to cover any extra cleaning.
- Discount calculated from rack rate Dinner + Bed +Breakfast (worth £70pppn) & One day Leisure pass (worth £8.40 pp).
- Pre-booking essential - No walkins will be accepted.
- Bookings are subject to availability, to avoid disappointment please check availability prior to purchase by calling 01687 462210 and quoting DealMonster
- Voucher expires on 21st October 2012.
West Highland Hotel
During the 1960s Mallaig was the busiest herring port in Europe, and still today the harbour is full of life and activity as boats unload their catch of mainly langoustine, crab and lobster.
We have a small but completely dedicated local team and pride ourselves in offering you friendly service and true Scottish hospitality in a relaxing atmosphere.
The local area is a paradise for walking, wildlife, exploring and outdoor pursuits. There is much more to discover in this unique unspoilt Scottish location. Whether you choose to stay a while or are looking for a place to rest on a Highland adventure the West Highland Hotel can offer you a warm haven with wholesome Scottish fayre and unforgettable views.