Today's Deal: Edinburgh Fringe - Just £10 for Two Tickets to Just The Tonic's Big Value Comedy Shows
- Two tickets to Just the Tonic’s Big Value Comedy Show – just £10
- Valid 7th August – 25th August 2013
- Showcasing some of the best up-and-coming comedy stars
- Past performers include Sarah Millican, Jason Manford and Josie Long
- Valid for the early, lunchtime or late shows
The Small Print
- Vouchers valid for one show between 7th August – 25th August 2013
- Big Value Comedy early show, lunch show or late show only
- Valid for 2 people
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Minimum age of 14yrs old, under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
- Strictly no refunds or cancellations once the booking has been made
- Promotional Codes and Credits cannot be used on this offer
Heralded as one of the most exciting shows at the Edinburgh Fringe festival, Just the Tonic’s Big Value Comedy Show is one not to miss out on! Catch some of the biggest names in comedy before they become famous and snap up two tickets to the show between 7th and 25th August for just £10!
In its 19th year, The Big Value Comedy Show is famous for showcasing the future legends of the comedy world and past performers have included Sarah Millican, Jason Manford, Charlie Baker, Jim Jeffries, Josie Long, Milton Jones, Adam Bloom, Jon Richardson, Glenn Wool, Mickey Flanagan and Steve Hughes before they hit the big time! This is your chance to catch some of tomorrow’s biggest stars and you’ll enjoy laugh out loud performances by four of the top up-and-coming comedians at your choice of the early, lunch or late shows.
So join the Fringe’s most exciting show and enjoy top comedy and top value with Just the Tonic’s Big Value Comedy show.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking or redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.