Edinburgh Deal: £10 for £22 worth of dining,By the Kama Sutra Restaurant, Lothian Road
- New restaurant open 7 days a week
- City centre location on Lothian Road
- Aromatic foods, seductive music, sensuous perfumes, sultry surroundings
- Voucher can be used for food and drinks
With a wide and varied menu – haggis pakora, anyone? – you won’t be stuck for something to order for your tenner, although you will be spoiled for choice. Dishes are exotic and out of the ordinary – not what you’d expect in your average Indian restaurant. Venison curry, for example, or salmon tikka. Sounds good? Buy this deal with Kama Sutra and you’ll be in a position to savour it…
Kama Sutra Restaurant
Now directors Rajesh Saraf and Asha Bains are expanding the group , opening in Stirling in September 2011, now Kama Sutra opens its newest restaurant on Lothian road, Edinburgh.
- Valid 7 days a week
- Voucher can be used for food and drinks. (A la carte menu only)
- Voucher cannot be used against set menu, lunch menu or in conjunction with other offers.
- Please call to pre-book or reserve online stating DealMonster voucher code
- You must also bring DealMonster voucher to restaurant.
- Maximum of 3 vouchers per group (1 voucher is valid for 2 persons)
- This voucher can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer or be exchanged for cash.
- Voucher expires on 31st July 2012