Patio Apricot Aprigold tree
- Ideal patio fruit tree for large pots on sunny patios balconies and gardens
- Ideal fruit tree for smaller gardens
- Get good crops of tasty, juicy apricots from late July into August every year
The Small Print
- UK DELIVERY ONLY
- Standard delivery is £6.99 per order
- The following postcode areas may incur additional delivery costs: AB, BT, DD8-11, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-80, PH19-50, TR21-25 & ZE. Please call 0844 6 569 569 to place your order, quoting reference: 'DEALMON'
- Allow 10-14 working days for delivery, unless otherwise stated.
With the added benefit of lovely soft-pink early blossom, it has a lovely Spring feature too, and as the new leaves emerge they have a lovely orange-red tinge to them, classic of Apricots. Remaining below 1.2M for 10 years or so, this makes it an ideal fruit tree for smaller gardens.
Apricots are early fruiters even in the UK, and once established in a year or 2, you should get good crops of tasty, juicy apricots from late July into August every year.
Hugely popular gardening website offering grow-your-own fruit, veg and flowering plants, delivered by post at a fraction of garden centre prices!! All products come with our unique guarantee!