Today's Deal: Dreamboats and Miniskirts at King’s Theatre, tickets now £18.50!
The sensational new musical, Dreamboats and Miniskirts is coming to Edinburgh’s King’s Theatre this November, and you can now get tickets for just £18.50 per person!
Showcasing the greatest hit songs of the 60s this fantastic musical is the sequel to the smash-hit phenomenon Dreamboats and Petticoats.
‘It’s 1963, and the world is changing. Bobby and Laura’s single “Dreamboats and Petticoats” is only half a hit. Norman and Sue have settled down to non-marital bliss – and a baby! And Ray and Donna seem blissfully happy...’
The advent of the Beatles and the Merseyside sound is the inspiration here and you can expect the same wit, charm and show-stopping hits that made the prequel such a success. With numbers such as Twist & Shout, Pretty Woman, One Fine Day and many more, a good time is definitely guaranteed!
This fantastic deal is valid for the following performance dates and times:
- Monday 3 November, 7:30pm
- Tuesday 4 November, 7:30pm
- Wednesday 5 November, 2:30 and 7:30pm
- Thursday 6 November, 7:30pm
Although there are multiple performances to choose from tickets are limited, so bag yours today to avoid any disappointment as they’re sure to sell out fast!
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is not required for this offer - simply print your voucher and take it with you.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- 03/11/2014 19:30:00
- 04/11/2014 19:30:00
- 05/11/2014 14:30:00
- 05/11/2014 19:30:00
- 06/11/2014 19:30:00
- Dreamboats and Miniskirts at King’s Theatre from 3 – 6 November
- Tickets are valid for excellent stalls seats
- The sequel to the smash-hit success Dreamboats and Petticoats
- Featuring hit after hit from the greatest songs of the 60s
- Limited tickets available – get yours today!
The Small Print
- Vouchers valid for purchased date and time option only.
- Shows start at 2.30pm or 7.30pm dependent on selection.
- Valid for 1 person.
- Voucher must be presented upon arrival.
- No refunds 24 hours before performance or after performance.
- Tickets will only be available for collection from 1 hour before the performance start time.
- Vouchers valid for stall seats only.