Today's Deal: Lake District Coaching Inn stay – two nights now just £99!
The Barbon Inn is a traditional family-run 17th Century coaching inn near Kirkby Lonsdale in the beautiful Lake District. Offering accommodation, a restaurant and pub the Barbon Inn is a retreat to old world charm where two people can enjoy a two night bed and breakfast stay for just under £100!
Why you’ll love it:
- Includes a two night stay for two with breakfast each morning in a classic double or twin room
- A traditional and welcoming pub with cosy accommodation located in the peaceful and tranquil village of Barbon
- Make the most of the Barbon’s restaurant by pre-booking a table for the Gastro Menu (£25pp) which you can choose to take on the night of your choice
- If you pre-book for dinner you will also benefit from a complimentary bottle of house wine in your room on arrival
- The Barbon Inn also features in the Good Pub Guide for its restaurant fare
- The Inn is situated halfway between the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks so is ideal for outdoor pursuits and stunning views
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Two nights for two in a classic room, now just £99!
- Includes breakfast on each morning
- Pre-book with the inn to make the most of their Good Pub Guide recommended food
- A traditional and tranquil family-run pub near Kirkby Lonsdale
- Close to both the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks
The Small Print
Vouchers are valid until the 31st March 2016
Excludes the 17th December to the 3rd January 2016 + valentines and Mothers day weekend 2016.
Valid for two adults in a Standard Double or Twin room
All supplements and extras paid directly to hotel.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
A £20 supplement applies for stays on Saturdays; payable direct to the Tha Barbon Inn on arrival
Pre-book a table in the restaurant for the Gastro Menu at £25 per person, taken on the night of your choice and receive a complimentary bottle of house wine your room for your arrival, please specify Merlot or Sauvignon Blanc
Dogs can stay in the room for an additional charge of £10 payable direct to The Barbon Inn