Liverpool Break for two: One night's bed and breakfast at the Adelphi Hotel, including wine, from just £49
All rooms at The Adelphi are en-suite and fully refurbished in a beautiful Edwardian style that’s just full of character. Rooms come equipped with all the modern amenities you need for a comfortable stay, and Wi-Fi is available free throughout the hotel.
And why not add to the experience? For just £64 you can also receive dinner in the hotel restaurant in order to ensure your stay is as relaxed and stress-free as possible, as you let the Adelphi cater entirely to you.
The Adelphi’s city centre location also allows you to explore the city with ease. Within walking distance you will find Liverpool’s shopping centre, Albert Dock, the Beatles Experience as well as excellent museums, theatres and galleries.
Please see: http://www.britanniahotels.
So join the Adelphi for a break in one of the UK’s liveliest cities and you’ll have a fantastic stay at an unbeatable price.
What happens next?
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- One night stay for two, including wine on arrival and breakfast in the morning. Just £49
- For £64 you will also receive dinner during your stay
- Luxurious Edwardian style rooms with free Wi-Fi
- Shopping, museums, galleries and The Beatles Experience within walking distance
The Small Print
- Valid for stays from 8th April 2014
- Booking must be placed by the 31st March 2014
- Vouchers expire on 31st August 2014
- Valid for 2 people
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- Excludes 18th - 21st April, 14th- 17th July & 24th - 26th August 2014
- Valid Sunday – Thursday only
- Prices checked on Britannia Website - 20/2/2014 at 16.34