Three course dinner and cabaret for two from just £20!
Have a night out to remember thanks to this smashing deal in Blackpool, where two people can enjoy a three course dinner and a fantastic night of cabaret entertainment courtesy of the Viking Hotel’s popular Talk of the Coast night from just £20!
Available on Friday and Saturday nights, you’re bound to have a great night out at Blackpool’s number one spot for live cabaret and comedy. Hosted by established comic Buddy Lee, have a laugh at this spectacular sea front club and be entertained by some of the country’s finest vocalists, comedians and dancers.
As part of this exclusive deal you’ll also be able to enjoy a three course meal, using local produce to create some truly wonderful dishes for your enjoyment.
Choose from the following options:
- Friday Night Dinner and Cabaret for Two - £20 (was £40)
- Saturday Night Dinner and Cabaret for Two - £25 (was £50)
With tickets for the night now half-price, make sure you don’t miss out on a fantastic night out of top quality entertainment and cuisine by booking your tickets today!
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Half-price tickets to Talk of the Coast evening at the Viking Hotel
- Evening of entertainment featuring comedians, singers and dancers
- Also includes three course dinner each
- Spectacular seafront location
The Small Print
- Valid for purchased option (either Friday or Saturday evenings)
- Valid from 29t August 2014 and expire on the 29th November 2014.
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability. Limited availability during busy periods.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Parties of 10 or more will dine in the Talk of the Coast venue itself due to limited seating in the upstairs restaurant.