Today's Deal: Lake District break for two nights for two – with dinners, a lunch and breakfasts – at the Keswick Country House Hotel, Keswick
- £249 for two nights for two – with dinners, a lunch and breakfasts
- At the elegant Keswick Country House Hotel, Keswick
- Plus bottle of house wine - and room upgrade, if available
- Stately venue in four acres of tended gardens and walks
- Close by Keswick and many other Lakeland attractions
The Small Print
- Voucher valid 4th October - 30th November 2013.
- Valid Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday night stay.
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- One voucher per 2 people per stay.
- No reduction will be offered if upgraded rooms are not available.
- A 72 hour cancellation policy applies once booked
Included in this offer:
- A 2 night weekend stay at The Keswick Country House Hotel for 2 people for £249.00
- Includes 3-course dinner & Cumbrian breakfast each day
- A bottle of house wine with the first nights’ dinner
- A packed lunch for 2 on one day
- A copy of the Keswick walking guide
- And a upgrade to next available room type (subject to availability)
Lap up some luxury in the heart of Lakeland for a couple of days when the two of you take advantage of an exclusive DealMonster hotel offer at the elegant Keswick Country House Hotel.
For just £249 – almost half the normal price – you’ll enjoy two nights of luxury, with breakfasts both days, plus two three-course dinners, and even a packed lunch to enjoy on your second day away. Then there’s a free bottle of house wine with the first night’s dinner and a free upgrade to the next available room type, if available.
A warm welcome awaits at this beautiful Lake District country house hotel. The Victorian building stands proudly in four acres of tended gardens and walks and enjoys views of the surrounding Lake District fells.
It’s only two minutes from the bustling market town of Keswick, with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants.
For the adventurous, Derwent Water offers a variety of water attractions with numerous walks and mountain bike trails beginning at its shores. More energetic, but equally popular, are climbs to the summit of Latrigg, Skiddaw and Blencathra.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking or redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.