One, two or three nights B&B at The Crown Inn, from £79 for two!
For those looking for a traditional escape for two The Crown Inn at Hopton in Shropshire offers warm hospitality, excellent accommodation and fantastic homemade food; the perfect combination for a relaxing winter break.
A one, two or three night stay here includes bed and breakfast as well as a two course dinner on the first night that you are with The Crown, and prices now start from just £79 for two.
A spacious and charming inn, The Crown’s rooms are full of character whilst offering modern bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and refreshment facilities. With three dining rooms you will also enjoy versatility and excellence in homemade cooking when you sit down to dinner.
Shropshire is a country bumpkin’s dream with plenty of glorious countryside to explore and pretty chocolate-box towns for whiling away an afternoon. The Crown Inn will provide you with the perfect base to explore all of this as well as the utmost in comfort and hospitality to return to after a day exploring!
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Choose a one, two or three night stay
- Includes B&B and dinner on the first night of your stay
- Three dining rooms offer versatility and excellent homemade food
- Explore the glorious Shropshire countryside and surrounding area
The Small Print
- Vouchers are valid until 31st March 2015
- Advance booking required by 15th January 2015 or you risk forfeiting your voucher
- Please note that dinner is two courses from the early bird menu and is available on the first night of your stay only.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Voucher cannot be used for existing bookings
- All supplements and extras paid directly to hotel
- Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.