Build your own Pamper Package with Six Senses Spa - Two Treatments and more for £38!
Enjoy a personalised pamper day when you visit Blackpool’s luxurious Six Senses Spa located within Blackpool FC Hotel.
The day will consist of two treatments including a full body scrub plus either a massage or facial. On top of your treatments you can spend the day completely relaxing in the hotel’s other facilities…
Make use of the sauna and steam room to detox and then unwind in the chill out area.
This fantastic package is available for one for £38, or two for just £70. So why not give a lovely gift or make a day of it with a friend and two of you will be able to enjoy all of the above.
Your full body scrub will consist of a Sea Spa Salt Scrub which is formulated to exfoliate, boost cell turnover and enhance skin renewal. This exfoliating salt scrub is a sumptuous blend of skin polishing Dead Sea salt wrapped in moisturising botanical and essential oils to refine and resurface the texture of the skin and leave it super smooth, with a sweet, fresh and juicy scent to soothe and relax your body and mind.
You can then choose from the below luxurious treatments:
Massage: Anti Cellulite / Balinese / Bamboo OR Detox (45 minutes each)
Facial: Academie Scientifique de Beaute Prescriptive Facial (40 minutes each)
What happens next?Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Spa day for one or two with Six Senses Spa
- Includes two treatments: full body scrub plus a massage or facial
- Access to sauna, steam room and chill out area
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on the 30th September 2014.
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Valid 7 days per week. 10am -7pm.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Includes a full body scrub then a choice of facial or massage plus use of the saunca and steam room.