Lake District getaway for two from just £89!
Dating back to the 18th century and set in the picturesque Lake District, The Outgate Inn is the ideal location for enjoying a peaceful and romantic retreat. Leave the daily grind behind you with a choice of two fantastic deals on stays for two people:
Two night stay including complimentary main course on your first night and a free glass of wine when you dine with the hotel on your second night - £89 (was £195)
Three night stay including complimentary main course on your first night and glass of wine on your second night - £119 (was £275)
The cosy en-suite rooms at The Outgate Inn have been tastefully decorated to retain original features and an old world charm whilst offering modern comforts including a colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities. To welcome you to the hotel, you’ll also tuck in to a plate of delicious home cooking on your first night.
Situated just a mile away from Hawkshead, there’s plenty to see and do in the area including biking, walking and fishing opportunities as well as attractions such as Wray Castle and Blelham Hows.
So get away from it all and enjoy a warm welcome and luxury for less at The Outgate Inn!
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking or redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.
- Two (£89) or three (£119) night stay at The Outgate Inn
- Includes free main on your first night and glass of wine when you dine on your second night
- Beautiful Lake District setting
- Local attractions include Hawkshead, Blelham Hows and Wray Castle
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 15th December 2014
- Valid for 2 people
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- One voucher per stay
- £5 supplement for steak
Many of the original features of the Inn have been maintained, keeping that charming old world feel. You can expect to be warmed by a lovely real fire in the winter months and for those warm summer evenings and total relaxation there is a very pleasant secluded beer garden to the rear. Parking is no problem as there is a large car park situated opposite the pub.