Today's Deal: Dental implants with crown and abutment at Ivy Dental for just £995
Essentially a substitute for the natural root, dental implants offer a permanent solution to missing teeth. Usually screw or cylinder shaped, the implants are placed into a socket and carefully drilled at the precise location and provide long-term support of crowns, bridges or dentures. Many of Ivy Dental’s previous customers have experienced a huge improvement in their quality of life thanks to the treatment and no longer have to worry about eating certain foods or flashing a smile.
All treatments are carried out by lead dentist Stuart Lutton (MSc) who graduated from Sheffield University in 2000 and also has a master’s degree in dental implantology. Stuart is also a member of the UK ADI Association of Dental Implantology and has carried out over 1000 dental implant procedures. The treatment which is carried out by full anaesthesia and sedation by the fully trained support team and all customers will receive a full consultation before the treatment. The procedure comes with a full 100% ten year guarantee and a full refund is available to anyone who is deemed unsuitable for treatment.
So get the smile you’ve always wanted and treat yourself to a quality dental service at an affordable price with Ivy Dental.
After purchase, what do I do next?
- Once you have purchased this deal, you will receive an email with your voucher attached or you can download a copy via your account.
- Pre-booking or redemption may be required for this deal. Please view the instructions located on your voucher on how to redeem.
- Dental implant with consultation, 3D scan (if necessary), crown and abutment for just £995 (worth £1500)
- Treatments carried out my lead dentist Stuart Lutton MSc
- A permanent solution to missing teeth
- Treatments carried out under anaesthesia and sedation
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 13th March 2014
- Valid for 1 person only
- Pre-booking is essential and subject to availability
- If deemed unsuitable after initial consultation for the treatment a full refund will be given
- Valid for consultation, 3D scan (if necessary), crown and abutment
- 48 hr cancellation policy
- Minimum age of 18yrs old for treatment
- Excludes any bone augmentation and temporary extraction if required.