One night’s B&B for two with Ye Olde Red Lion, now just £29!
Take a weekend away to discover Yorkshire with a one night B&B stay for two at the traditional English pub and restaurant, Ye Olde Red Lion.
For just £29 stay in the rural village of Holme-on-Spalding-Moor and enjoy a warm welcome from the friendly and inviting staff where you will find a relaxed pub atmosphere with good home-cooked food, fantastic guest beers and newly refurbished accommodation.
Accommodation is chalet style and all en-suite with free Wi-Fi access as well to make your stay as convenient and comfortable as possible.
Following your breakfast make sure to take some time to visit the numerous attractions Yorkshire has on offer. Local towns and cities such as York and Doncaster are nearby, or instead pay a visit to York Minister or Yorkshire Wildlife Park to round off a great break.
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Available 7 days a week
- Traditional English pub in East Yorkshire
- Ideally located for exploring the rest of Yorkshire
- Rooms are newly refurbished with free Wi-Fi
The Small Print
- Vouchers expire on 31st March 2015
- Valid 7 days a week
- Advance booking required by 10th January 2015 or you risk forfeiting your voucher
- Excludes 24th, 25th, 26th & 31st December 2014
- All supplements and extras paid directly to hotel
- Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.