Exclusive getaways available at the Moness Resort from just £69!
Visit one of the Scotland’s most celebrated hotels this year thanks to this wonderful travel deal at the 4* Moness Resort, where two people will be able to explore the area’s rich history and enjoy a full Scottish breakfast every morning from just £69!
Offering visitors incredible beauty in the heart of the Highlands, during your stay you’ll benefit from easy access to the region’s major cities, including Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Inverness and the West Coast.
Available to book any day of the week, local attractions include Blair Castle, Scone Palace, the Scottish Chocolate Centre as well as many nature reserves ideal for exploring on foot on an autumnal day.
So what are you waiting for? Choose from the following options for the perfect break for two in Perthshire this year:
- One night stay with breakfast - £69
- Two night stay with breakfast - £99
- One night stay with breakfast and dinner - £99
- Two night stay with breakfast and dinner - £169
What happens next?
Once purchased, you will receive an email which contains your voucher.
A pre-booking is required for this offer - view your voucher to see what you need to do to make your booking.
Not received your voucher? Take a look at our FAQs which may help you locate it.
- Four travel deals for two to choose from at Moness Resort
- Luxury stay in a Deluxe room
- Available at this superb 4* hotel in the heart of the Highlands
- Local attractions include Blair Castle, Scone Palace and the Scottish Chocolate Centre
- Each deal comes with a full Scottish breakfast every morning of your stay
The Small Print
- Vouchers are valid until 30th April 2015
- Excludes 13th and 14th February 2015
- Valid 7 days per week, subject to availability
- £20 supplement per night for Friday and Saturday bookings
- All supplements and extras paid directly to hotel
- Room is a Deluxe Room
- Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am. Stay in deluxe double room with full Scottish breakfast and spa access. Upgrade to superior room available for £10 per night supplement and to suite, garden or cedar room for £20 per night supplement. Max. 2 additional guests may stay, breakfast included, for per person per night supplement: adult (aged 12 and older) for £20; child (aged between 5 and 12) for £15; baby (aged 5 and under) for £5, with cot provided. Must upgrade to superior room or suite for additional guests. Spa access includes use of spa, steam room, hot tub, swimming pool and sauna. Spa opened between 9am and 6pm for treatments, but leisure facilities can be used until 9pm. No pets allowed.